Friday, March 7, 2014

How To Say Goodbye to Useless Activity?

Learning From Your Actions

Well, this is an idea, Learn from what you are doing and what is happening. for example if you are using Facebook what is its purpose? I mean, whether you are learning something? Have you been addicted to it with out any reason? addiction in sense of using chats , liking , status updating etc.


Our daily actions

In our daily life we do a lot of activities , directly related to our psychological mind, interests and addictions.
We should think whether these activities are helping us or harming us? aren't these just waste of our time? 
If yes, Please try to scold your on mind and make promises with yourself, that you will let you feel that you're doing something wrong. When you start feeling that you're wrong you will change your mind and this works in daily life. 


Changing Mind about Something

Well, another way of changing your mind from doing something, you just look at its negative effects.
for example if I consider that using Facebook for hours in hours is very bad. Now I am gonna search negative effects of Using Facebook, this gives me points e.g 1) Waste of Time and Energy 2) Emotional dis-orders  3) Privacy Challenges 4) Criticism loving mind creation.
Well, except first point, other Points may not be exactly valid but in my case I had these all.
Now , What I did was just preparing my mind that I should Work something else, I search for alternatives of Facebook, I knew a lot of other things to do.  


Alternatives to Do

A few things I started learning were 1) Photo editing 2) Video editing 3) Blogging 4) Entrepreneurship
and a lot of other things. Believe me you will have no time for the Facebook or any thing that you want to quite. It is  a practical experience of mine. you chose something related to your interest and the thing you want to get rid of is the target of your new activity. Do not let your new work to be laid down at any cast.


By: FAHEEM RAFIQUE

    

No comments:

Post a Comment